Caglia Environmental Helps Feed the Hungry with its Food to Share Partners
A fully integrated trash and recycling company serving Central California, Caglia Environmental, a Caglia family company, specializes in state-of-the-art collection and processing of trash and recycling. Serving Fresno, Madera, Merced, Kings and Tulare Counties, the Caglia Family trash and recycling companies have been at the forefront of sound ecological practices for over 80 years, preserving and protecting the environment of the San Joaquin Valley.
Caglia Environmental's mission is to make our communities a better place to live by providing advanced and environmentally responsible waste and recycling services. As a third generation family company, we focus on integrity, our customers, and engaging employees.
Caglia Environmental is your San Joaquin Valley expert for:
As the leader of recycling efforts in the San Joaquin Valley, we are preserving our natural resources now and for future generations.
Instructing valley residents on the environmentally sound practice of recycling and making our valley a cleaner, healthier place to live.
Caretakers of our valley’s natural environment, beginning with our most valuable resource: our children.
With local schools and community organizations, to recycle and thus preserve, Central Valley land, air and water.
With businesses and organizations, to help them meet the requirements of State of California mandated recycling laws.
- Create value for our customers by providing technologically advanced methods of solid waste management that include exceptional efficiency while providing extraordinary service.
- Design custom recycling programs for our customers to assist them in complying with State of California mandated recycling laws.
- Provide on-site guidance for implementation of recycling programs.
- Guide and instruct our customers and the valley’s children regarding the best way to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Serve the valley through the support of non-profit organizations dedicated to improving the social, economic and environmental health of the communities we serve.
- Respect and value the contributions of our staff members, who are our partners in the achievement of our company and community goals.