Caglia Environmental Helps Feed the Hungry with its Food to Share Partners
In the Spotlight: Caglia Environmental-Rooted in the Community
A fully integrated trash and recycling company serving Central California, Caglia Environmental, a Caglia family company, specializes in state-of-the-art collection and processing of trash and recycling. Serving Fresno, Madera, Merced, Kings and Tulare Counties, the Caglia Family trash and recycling companies have been at the forefront of sound ecological practices for over 80 years, preserving and protecting the environment of the San Joaquin Valley.
Caglia Environmental is comprised of three companies:
Cedar Avenue Recycling and Transfer Station (CARTS)– CARTS is a materials recovery facility located in Fresno County that processes trash and recyclables, diverting over 70% of all collected materials from landfills. CARTS also accepts clean concrete at no charge.
Industrial Waste and Salvage – IWS provides safe, dependable, and reliable commercial and residential solid waste and recycling collection services, including rental of roll off containers to residential and commercial customers.
Redrock Environmental Group – Redrock is Madera County’s franchised provider of commercial and residential solid waste and recycling collection services under 1000 feet elevation. It operates the Madera County-owned Fairmead Landfill and North Fork Transfer Station. As the exclusive provider of services in its County designated area, Redrock offers residential curbside collection of trash and recycling, and dumpster and roll off rentals to both commercial and residential customers.
Services provided by the Caglia Environmental trash and recycling companies include:
- Roll offs and dumpsters for commercial and residential trash and recycling disposal
- Construction demolition and debris collection and recycling to help customers with CalGreen and CalRecycle mandates.
- Organics collection and recycling for all food waste generated by commercial customers.
- Recycling education to help customers abide by the State of California’s recycling laws: AB 341 (Mandatory Commercial Recycling) and AB 1826 (Mandatory Commercial Organics Recycling).
- Diversion reports that are designed to suit customer needs, while assisting with AB 341 and AB 1826 compliance.
Caglia Environmental provides technologically advanced and environmentally responsible solid waste and recycling services with exceptional efficiency, while providing extraordinary service.